For Property Owners, Tenants, and Investors
We guide our clients through the lifecycle of their development projects, protecting their interests at all times. Our services are for commercial real estate owners, tenants, and investors. CRE Development requires a depth of resources, connections, and experience to manage all the development components. We serve as an extension of our clients, allowing them to focus on their core business without distraction.
Whether you are a CRE Owner, Tenant, or Investor, EJR Group’s wide breadth of CRE Development Services is ready to support your next project.
We prepare and execute a strategy for each project, integrating project constraints, market conditions, and financial objectives into innovative commercial real estate development solutions.
Our team offers our clients assistance in all aspects of tenant-related services. Whether you need help finding a new site, acquiring a new space, or working out lease-related details.
We have assisted our clients through a wide array of transactions and helped them to create concrete asset value growth.
- Initial Property Visit;
- Analyze Existing Conditions with a local General Contractor input;
- Confirm all Jurisdictional requirements, processes and potential fees;
- Leasing Assistance (Prepare Tenant Void Analysis and Review Market Lease Comparables);
- Review Existing Building and Site Reports provided by Seller or Owner;
- Market Data and Analysis (Sales/ Lease/ Demographics/ Hard Costs);
- Preliminary Development Site or Building Plan;
- Prepare a Master Project Schedule;
- Build and Monitor a Comprehensive Project Pro Forma to analyze constructibility and Project Returns;
- Provide advice regarding potential project pitfalls and suggested solutions.
ENTITLEMENT + PERMITTING
- Serve as a single point of contact between Owner, Tenants, and Design Team;
- Sourcing and Qualifying A&E Project Team;
- Management and Coordination with A&E Team and Tenants;
- Manage the Master Schedule and Permit Submittal Process;
- Attend Jurisdictional meetings / public hearings;
- Quality Control (Review Permit Drawings and Specifications);
- Jurisdictional coordination and permit processing;
- Management of Real-Time Cost/ Invoice Management (provide Monthly Soft Cost Reporting and Cash Flow Projection);
- Monitor Project Pro Forma.
OWNER REP. CONSTRUCTION OVERSIGHT
- Serve as a single point of contact between Owner, Contractor, Design Team, and Lender;
- Management and Award of Construction Bids;
- Contract Negotiation and Administration;
- Constructibility reviews and Value engineering;
- Manage General Contractor (On-Site Oversight / Daily Construction Monitoring);
- Manage the Construction and Tenant Delivery Schedule;
- Attend Jurisdictional Construction Meetings;
- Attend Regular Project/ Site Meetings;
- Manage Construction Loan (Evaluated Contractor Payment Requests, Submit Pay Applications to Lender);
- Monitor Project Pro Forma and Cash Flow Projections;
- Provide Monthly Hard and Soft Cost Reporting;
- Oversee Project Close-Out.